PueblosAmerica.com

Entronque del Real

      

We collected numerous data from the tiny town of Entronque del Real, in addition to photos, maps or statistics.

Thus you will discover this incredible village of 9 inhabitants of San Luis Potosí.

the town of Entronque del Real is located in the Municipality of Cedral (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #51 in terms of number of inhabitants. Entronque del Real is at 1790 meters of altitude.

The town of Entronque del Real is located at 9.5 kilometers from Cedral, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Entronque del Real.

Population in Entronque del Real

In the town there are 6 men and 3 women. The ratio women per men is 0.500, and the fecundity rate is 2.33 children per woman. People from outside the State of San Luis Potosí account for 11.11% of the total population. 22.22% of the inhabitants are illiterate (33.33% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 3.14 (2.40 within the men and 5 within the women).

Indigenous culture in Entronque del Real
44.44% of the population is indigenous, and 11.11% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Entronque del Real
66.67% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (83.33% of the men, and 33.33% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Entronque del Real
In Entronque del Real there are 6 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 33.33% have toilet or restroom, 0.00% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 66.67% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 33.33% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Cedral (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Entronque del Real?

Location map of Entronque del Real: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Entronque del Real, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Entronque del Real in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Entronque del Real with a higher resolution.

Vote for Entronque del Real

Do you like Entronque del Real? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Entronque del Real so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Cedral

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of San Luis Potosí (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<