EMILIANO ZAPATA SALAZAR

        

the town of Emiliano Zapata Salazar is located in the Municipality of Jáltipan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 27 inhabitants. Emiliano Zapata Salazar is 33 meters above sea level.

Population in Emiliano Zapata Salazar

In the town there are 15 men and 12 women. The ratio women per men is 0.800, and the fecundity rate is 3.78 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 3.70% of the total population. 29.63% of the inhabitants are illiterate (33.33% of men and 25.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 3.55 (3.20 within the men and 4.29 within the women).

Population changes in Emiliano Zapata Salazar since 2005
In 2005, in Emiliano Zapata Salazar there were 22 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 5 more people (a variation of 22.73%). Of which there are 3 more men (a variation of 25.00%), and 2 more women (a variation of 20.00%).

Indigenous culture in Emiliano Zapata Salazar
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 3.70% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Emiliano Zapata Salazar
55.56% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (73.33% of the men, and 33.33% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Emiliano Zapata Salazar
In Emiliano Zapata Salazar there are 24 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 11.11% have toilet or restroom, 11.11% have a radio receiver, 5.56% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 5.56% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Emiliano Zapata Salazar

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Jáltipan (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Emiliano Zapata Salazar?

Location map of Emiliano Zapata Salazar: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Emiliano Zapata Salazar, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of Emiliano Zapata Salazar in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Emiliano Zapata Salazar with a higher resolution.


Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of Emiliano Zapata Salazar

Postal Code (ZIP Code) of Emiliano Zapata Salazar

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

What is Emiliano Zapata Salazar like?

Vía del Tren Gasolinera de Jaltipan REPRESAS DE CMAS

Enjoy the photos of Emiliano Zapata Salazar on this link

Vote for Emiliano Zapata Salazar

Do you like Emiliano Zapata Salazar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Emiliano Zapata Salazar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in Emiliano Zapata Salazar

  • PRIMARIA INDIGENA
  • All of the Schools in Emiliano Zapata Salazar

  • Help us to improve the information about Emiliano Zapata Salazar and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of Emiliano Zapata Salazar
    Link Emiliano Zapata Salazar from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Emiliano Zapata Salazar


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Jáltipan: