The town of El Zapote is located in the Municipality of Rayón (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Zapote is at 1,038 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Zapote? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Zapote in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Zapote, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Zapote building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Zapote (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Zapote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Zapote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Rayón. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Zapote.
Vote for El Zapote. Opinions.
Do you like El Zapote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Zapote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Rayón
- Aguacate Pijuy (12 inhabitants)
- Cacate (33 inhabitants)
- Cacate 2 (46 inhabitants)
- Cumbre de Manzanillo (17 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (320 inhabitants)
- José Dolores López Domínguez (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (118 inhabitants)
- La Unión Nueva (169 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- Manzanillo Pinabeto (426 inhabitants)
- Nueva Localidad Zoque (31 inhabitants)
- Rivera San Antonio (207 inhabitants)
- Rivera Unión Lajas (39 inhabitants)
- San MartÃn Anexo (- inhabitants)
- Sebastián Pérez Nuñez (90 inhabitants)