The town of El Tucán is located in the Municipality of Padilla (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #50 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Tucán is at 150 meters of altitude.
The town of El Tucán is located at 19.0 kilometers from Nueva Villa de Padilla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Tucán.
Where is El Tucán? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Tucán in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Tucán, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Tucán building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Tucán (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tucán
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tucán, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Padilla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Tucán.
Vote for El Tucán. Opinions.
Do you like El Tucán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tucán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Padilla
- El Chapapote (Las Carretas) (6 inhabitants)
- El Estero (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Ingeniero Ricardo Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- Israel Gámez (1 inhabitants)
- La Antena (7 inhabitants)
- La Fortunela (2 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (- inhabitants)
- Las Noventa (1 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (7 inhabitants)