The town of El Tizate is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. El Tizate is at 466 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Tizate? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Tizate in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Tizate, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Tizate building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Tizate (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tizate
With the satellite map of El Tizate will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Tizate.
Vote for El Tizate. Opinions.
Do you like El Tizate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tizate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Calderas de Vargas (35 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Perico (6 inhabitants)
- El Cascalote (3 inhabitants)
- El Molino (- inhabitants)
- La Aguacatera (6 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (4 inhabitants)
- La Higuera de los Vélez (El Tacuache) (1 inhabitants)
- La Parota (49 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (2 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (1 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (6 inhabitants)
- Mesa Prieta (4 inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (8 inhabitants)
- Querusto (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sandoval (- inhabitants)