El Temporal (Zacapu, Michoacán de Ocampo)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Temporal (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Michoacán de Ocampo has 3 inhabitants?
The town of El Temporal is located in the Municipality of Zacapu (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #40 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Temporal is at 1990 meters of altitude.
The town of El Temporal is located at 6.5 kilometers from Zacapu, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Temporal.
Where is El Temporal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Temporal (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Temporal, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Temporal
With the satellite map of El Temporal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Zacapu. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Temporal.
Vote for El Temporal. Opinions.
Do you like El Temporal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Temporal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zacapu
- Colonia 25 de Noviembre (Las Tepacuas) (10 inhabitants)
- Colonia Eréndira (915 inhabitants)
- Colonia Rincón de San Miguel Segunda Sección (24 inhabitants)
- El Limón (188 inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (913 inhabitants)
- El Temporal (3 inhabitants)
- La Quinta Evangelina (- inhabitants)
- Las Camelinas (Los Gallineros) (2 inhabitants)
- Morelos (560 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (121 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Vallejo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Yañez (8 inhabitants)
- Tarejero (1575 inhabitants)
- Tiríndaro Uno (- inhabitants)
- Zacapu (52806 inhabitants)