El Tecomate (Mariscala de Juárez, Oaxaca)
Learn about tiny town of El Tecomate through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Oaxaca
The town of El Tecomate is located in the Municipality of Mariscala de Juárez (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 7 inhabitants. El Tecomate is at 1,130 meters of altitude.
Where is El Tecomate? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Tecomate (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Tecomate, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Tecomate and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Tecomate (Oaxaca) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tecomate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tecomate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mariscala de Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Tecomate.
Vote for El Tecomate
Do you like El Tecomate or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tecomate to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Mariscala de Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Mariscala de Juárez
- Colonia Plan de Ayala (85 inhabitants)
- El Calabazar (72 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (47 inhabitants)
- El Tecomate (7 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Copaltepec (114 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe la Huertilla (351 inhabitants)
- Mariscala de Juárez (2169 inhabitants)
- Monte Negro (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Coco Fandango (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Carrizal (184 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Tiuxi (32 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Atoyac (443 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz el Fraile (153 inhabitants)
- Santa María Nieves (81 inhabitants)