El Rosario (Platón Sánchez, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Rosario, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
The town of El Rosario is located in the Municipality of Platón Sánchez (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #131 of the whole municipality. El Rosario is at 79 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Rosario is located at 9.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Platón Sánchez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Rosario.
Where is El Rosario? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Rosario (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Rosario
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rosario, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Platón Sánchez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Rosario.
Vote for El Rosario. Opinions.
Do you like El Rosario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rosario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Platón Sánchez
- Ahitic (463 inhabitants)
- Alto de León (48 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (5 inhabitants)
- Corralillo (350 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (14 inhabitants)
- El Conejo (10 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- La Papatla (5 inhabitants)
- La Playa (60 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Costeños (12 inhabitants)
- Palos Altos (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Chalmana (18 inhabitants)
- Terrero (204 inhabitants)
- Zacatianguis (258 inhabitants)