El Quemado (Tamuín, San Luis Potosí)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Quemado, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of San Luis Potosí.
The town of El Quemado is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #257 of the whole municipality. El Quemado is at 31 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Quemado is located at 26.1 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Tamuín, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Quemado.
Where is El Quemado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Quemado (San Luis Potosí) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Quemado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Quemado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tamuín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Quemado.
Vote for El Quemado. Opinions.
Do you like El Quemado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Quemado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Amado Hernández Carrillo (1 inhabitants)
- Chapingo (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Colonia Obrera (6 inhabitants)
- Ejido Nuevo Progreso (3 inhabitants)
- El Guamuchil (1 inhabitants)
- El Triangulito (10 inhabitants)
- Fernando Villanueva (- inhabitants)
- General Emiliano Zapata (1 inhabitants)
- La Calavera (4 inhabitants)
- La Potranca (3 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (202 inhabitants)
- Los Tules (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población Ejidal la Montaña (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Agua Azul (4 inhabitants)
- Tampacuala (Tomás Zúñiga) (2 inhabitants)