The town of El Quelite is located in the Municipality of Río Bravo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #256 of the whole municipality. El Quelite is at 20 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Quelite is located at 16.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Ciudad Río Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Quelite.
Where is El Quelite? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Quelite in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Quelite.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Quelite and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Quelite (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Quelite
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Quelite, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Río Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Quelite.
Photos of El Quelite
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Quelite, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Quelite, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Quelite. Opinions.
Do you like El Quelite? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Quelite so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Río Bravo
- Dos de Enero (16 inhabitants)
- El Chinaco (- inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (1 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (César Treviño) (8 inhabitants)
- El Pretexto (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (142 inhabitants)
- General Guadalupe Mainero (269 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (San Ricardo) (3 inhabitants)
- Héctor Torres (3 inhabitants)
- José Luis Villaseñor S. (B-116 con Km. 6 N.) (3 inhabitants)
- La Cero (Epifanio Vidales) (4 inhabitants)
- Leopoldo Barrera (2 inhabitants)
- Los Plebes (4 inhabitants)
- R-Dieciocho (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (San Antonio de los Olmos) (6 inhabitants)