El Plan de Huapamacato (Michoacán de Ocampo)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Plan de Huapamacato (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Michoacán de Ocampo has 2 inhabitants?
The town of El Plan de Huapamacato is located in the Municipality of Churintzio (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. El Plan de Huapamacato is at 1,819 meters of altitude.
Where is El Plan de Huapamacato? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Plan de Huapamacato in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Plan de Huapamacato and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Plan de Huapamacato (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Plan de Huapamacato
With the satellite map of El Plan de Huapamacato will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Churintzio. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Plan de Huapamacato.
Vote for El Plan de Huapamacato
Do you like El Plan de Huapamacato or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Plan de Huapamacato to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Churintzio
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Churintzio
- Buenavista de Reynaga (46 inhabitants)
- Churintzio (2580 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey de Reynaga (32 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (13 inhabitants)
- El Salto (111 inhabitants)
- Huapamacato (475 inhabitants)
- La Higuera (155 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (98 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Morelos (El Ranchito) (31 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (126 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Vista Hermosa (Rancho Nuevo) (50 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista Aramutaro (35 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (La Loma) (153 inhabitants)
- Sanguijuelas (99 inhabitants)
- Torrecillas (133 inhabitants)