The town of El Picacho is located in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón (in the State of Guerrero). There are 1 inhabitants. El Picacho is at 580 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
#1 Where is El Picacho? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Picacho in Guerrero? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Picacho.
#2 The population of El Picacho (Guerrero) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Picacho
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Picacho, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Picacho.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El PicachoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Picacho, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Picacho so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL GEMELOS: 27 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALCATRAZ: 33 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TIKI: 30 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL REY: 36 km away, direction Northwest (31 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Picacho as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Picacho or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Picacho to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Guerrero, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Guerrero
#6 Comments and opinions about El Picacho
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón
- Cutzamala de Pinzón (4717 inhabitants)
- El Tule (90 inhabitants)
- La Cuindera (2 inhabitants)
- La Frontera (9 inhabitants)
- La Garra (113 inhabitants)
- La Laja (173 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Guerrero (La Mesa de Bejucos) (15 inhabitants)
- La Parota (- inhabitants)
- La Pastorilla (35 inhabitants)
- Memelillas (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Galeana (747 inhabitants)
- Paso Real (88 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Caporal (3 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Tupatarillo (174 inhabitants)
- Tirinchicua (62 inhabitants)