The town of El Picacho is located in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón (in the State of Guerrero). There are 1 inhabitants. El Picacho is at 580 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Picacho? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Picacho in Guerrero? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Picacho.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Picacho? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Picacho (Guerrero) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Picacho
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Picacho, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Picacho.
Vote for El Picacho. Opinions.
Do you like El Picacho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Picacho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón
- Angapar (11 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Andrés (6 inhabitants)
- El Puente de San José (160 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (17 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Huaratzio (282 inhabitants)
- La Carrera (1 inhabitants)
- La Mohonera (La Monera) (220 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (San José la Palmita) (76 inhabitants)
- La Playa y Anexos (162 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Los Capires (348 inhabitants)
- Pácuaro (61 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Tupatarillo (174 inhabitants)