The town of El Pencil is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Pencil is at 620 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Pencil? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Pencil (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Pencil, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Pencil building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Pencil (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pencil
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pencil, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Pencil.
Vote for El Pencil. Opinions.
Do you like El Pencil? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pencil so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Bosque (4 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (3 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- El Jardín (- inhabitants)
- El Roble (5 inhabitants)
- La Nueva (26 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San José Tierra Blanca (7 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa María (46 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (6 inhabitants)