The town of El Pardo is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #104 of the ranking. El Pardo is at 2,651 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Pardo? You can find it at 2.5 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Tlaxco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Pardo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Pardo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Pardo in Tlaxcala, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Pardo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Pardo (Tlaxcala) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pardo
With the satellite map of El Pardo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Pardo.
Vote for El Pardo. Opinions.
Do you like El Pardo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pardo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Acopinalco del Peñón (2382 inhabitants)
- Alta Luz (8 inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (3 inhabitants)
- El Pardo (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tórtolas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Israel Olvera de Jesús) (2 inhabitants)
- Mazaquiáhuac (303 inhabitants)
- Ranchería las Mesas (227 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paraíso (Rancho de los Dos Sapos) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho las Maravillas (6 inhabitants)
- Roberto García Ríos (4 inhabitants)
- San Diego Quintanilla (76 inhabitants)
- San Juan (11 inhabitants)
- Segunda Ampliación Postal (- inhabitants)
- Texocotla (157 inhabitants)