The town of El Palo Amarillo is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. El Palo Amarillo is at 2,026 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Palo Amarillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Palo Amarillo (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Palo Amarillo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Palo Amarillo (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Palo Amarillo
With the satellite map of El Palo Amarillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Urique. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Palo Amarillo.
Vote for El Palo Amarillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Palo Amarillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palo Amarillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Basoriachi (8 inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (1 inhabitants)
- Chicharito (9 inhabitants)
- El Comanche (10 inhabitants)
- El Magüechi (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (El Sauco) (4 inhabitants)
- Guallenachi (77 inhabitants)
- La Casita (7 inhabitants)
- La Guitarra (- inhabitants)
- La Laja (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa de la Chole (18 inhabitants)
- Osorochi (14 inhabitants)
- Siyochi (8 inhabitants)
- Tableteros (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (4 inhabitants)