The town of El Palmar is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #258 of the ranking. El Palmar is at 62 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Palmar? You can find it at 42.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Soto la Marina, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Palmar location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Palmar? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Palmar in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Palmar? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Palmar (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Palmar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Palmar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Palmar.
Photos of El Palmar
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Palmar, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Palmar, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Palmar. Opinions.
Do you like El Palmar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palmar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Benito Juárez (150 inhabitants)
- Corral Viejo (Luis Legorreta) (4 inhabitants)
- Doctor Rafael Villarreal (Los Eslabones) (21 inhabitants)
- El Colmenar (3 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (Benjamín Vela) (3 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (- inhabitants)
- Isla los Federales (- inhabitants)
- Isla Panadero (2 inhabitants)
- La Gardenia (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (5 inhabitants)
- Los Cañones (- inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (- inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Victoria (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (8 inhabitants)