The town of El Oasis is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #540 of the ranking. El Oasis is at 612 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Oasis? You can find it at 15.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 40.0 kilometers. To enjoy the El Oasis location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Oasis? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Oasis (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Oasis, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Oasis? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Oasis (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Oasis
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Oasis, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Oasis.
Vote for El Oasis. Opinions.
Do you like El Oasis? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Oasis so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Doctor Belisario Domínguez (El Chichonal) (319 inhabitants)
- Don Javier (Rancho) (6 inhabitants)
- Eben Ezer (2 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (12 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (4 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (10 inhabitants)
- Las Mandarinas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (6 inhabitants)
- Nicaragua (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucrecia (7 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (4 inhabitants)