The town of El Muro is located in the Municipality of Teul de González Ortega (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #22 of the whole municipality. El Muro is at 1,880 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Muro is located at 23.8 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Teul de González Ortega, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Muro.
Where is El Muro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Muro (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Muro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Muro (Zacatecas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Muro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Muro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Teul de González Ortega. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Muro.
Vote for El Muro. Opinions.
Do you like El Muro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Muro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Teul de González Ortega
- Buenavista (Palo Mocho) (- inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (- inhabitants)
- El Genaro (9 inhabitants)
- El Muro (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (13 inhabitants)
- El Tablero (7 inhabitants)
- El Zacatón (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Guadalupe (175 inhabitants)
- Las Canollitas (10 inhabitants)
- Las Mulas (- inhabitants)
- Las Playas (8 inhabitants)
- Milpillas de Allende (594 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua el Bragado (El Bragado) (10 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (107 inhabitants)
- Piedras Grandes (4 inhabitants)