The town of El Mezquite is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Mezquite is at 2,313 meters of altitude.
Where is El Mezquite? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Mezquite (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Mezquite building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Mezquite (Zacatecas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mezquite
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mezquite, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mezquite.
Vote for El Mezquite. Opinions.
Do you like El Mezquite? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mezquite so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- El Mastranto (154 inhabitants)
- El Tatantón (4 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Olimpia (84 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Judas Tadeo (4 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villas de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Francisco E. García (Los Rancheros) (355 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (Los Lechuga) (- inhabitants)
- Mesón de Godoy (36 inhabitants)
- Rancho Doroteo Arango (25 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Pirámides (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Zoé (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (28 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapias (4 inhabitants)
- Zóquite (4356 inhabitants)