The town of El Matorral is located in the Municipality of Noria de Ángeles (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #45 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Matorral is at 2,163 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of El Matorral is located at 12.3 kilometers from Maravillas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 17.6 kilometers from Noria de Ángeles, which is the capital of the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Matorral.
Where is El Matorral? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Matorral (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Matorral and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Matorral (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Matorral
With the satellite map of El Matorral will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Noria de Ángeles. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Matorral.
Vote for El Matorral. Opinions.
Do you like El Matorral? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Matorral so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Noria de Ángeles
- Ampliación la Honda (37 inhabitants)
- Colonia Francisco I. Madero (295 inhabitants)
- Colonia Pozo Colorado (316 inhabitants)
- El Matorral (- inhabitants)
- El Samaritano (Pozo NÃºmero Nueve) (- inhabitants)
- El Tepozán (1043 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (San Diego) (1236 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (30 inhabitants)
- Loma de San Antonio (19 inhabitants)
- Noria de Ángeles (1633 inhabitants)
- Pozo el Huizache (Rubén Serna) (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Curva (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo de Morelos (El Sagrado Corazón) (244 inhabitants)
- Real de Ángeles (154 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Mula (550 inhabitants)