El Manguito (Oluta, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Manguito, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
The town of El Manguito is located in the Municipality of Oluta (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #38 of the whole municipality. El Manguito is at 69 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Manguito is located at 2.6 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Oluta, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Manguito.
Where is El Manguito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Manguito in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Manguito.
Satellite photo of El Manguito
With the satellite map of El Manguito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Oluta. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Manguito.
Vote for El Manguito. Opinions.
Do you like El Manguito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Manguito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Oluta
- Albergue La Ciudad de los Niños (22 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (10 inhabitants)
- Ceiba Gacho (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Esmeralda (53 inhabitants)
- Colonia Olmeca (159 inhabitants)
- El Campero (9 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (2 inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- La Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- Los Beduinos (4 inhabitants)
- Oluta (12709 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Palma (14 inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (1 inhabitants)
- Zanja de Arena (8 inhabitants)