The town of El Macayo is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. El Macayo is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Macayo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Macayo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Macayo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Macayo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Macayo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Macayo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Macayo.
Vote for El Macayo. Opinions.
Do you like El Macayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Macayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Cascajal (45 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (6 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (6 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- Fernando Gutiérrez Barrios (- inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (12 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (Agua Fría) (375 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (111 inhabitants)
- La Gloria de los Valientes (4 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (80 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Paso Bodegas (10 inhabitants)
- Samuel Ramos (El Alacrán) (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (272 inhabitants)
- Yucateco el Pedregal (141 inhabitants)