The town of El Lajero is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #437 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Lajero is at 828 meters of altitude.
The town of El Lajero is located at 69.5 kilometers from Badiraguato, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Lajero.
Where is El Lajero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Lajero in Sinaloa, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Lajero and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Lajero (Sinaloa) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Lajero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Lajero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Lajero.
Vote for El Lajero. Opinions.
Do you like El Lajero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Lajero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Alisos (Alisitos) (85 inhabitants)
- Badiraguato (3725 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (11 inhabitants)
- El Chapotillo (2 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (31 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo de los Salomones (14 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (155 inhabitants)
- La Amapa (15 inhabitants)
- La Higuerita (22 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cacahuates (18 inhabitants)
- Mesa Colorada (6 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Palma (5 inhabitants)
- Pericos (1 inhabitants)
- Sierrita de Potrerillos (17 inhabitants)