The town of El Jobito is located in the Municipality of Chacaltianguis (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #58 of the ranking. El Jobito is at 22 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Jobito? You can find it at 13.3 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Chacaltianguis, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Jobito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Jobito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Jobito (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Jobito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Jobito (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Jobito
With the satellite map of El Jobito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Chacaltianguis. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Jobito.
Vote for El Jobito. Opinions.
Do you like El Jobito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Jobito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Chacaltianguis
- Arroyo Claro (116 inhabitants)
- Cerro Varilla (3 inhabitants)
- El Cedral (11 inhabitants)
- El Chico (21 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (32 inhabitants)
- Islita (Isleta) (5 inhabitants)
- La Bezana (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Sabaneta (13 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (20 inhabitants)
- Paso del Cura (334 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Carmelita (Nuevo Progreso) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Pasadita (De la Muerte) (- inhabitants)
- San Matías (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)