The town of El Hule is located in the Municipality of Pinotepa de Don Luis (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #20 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Hule is at 440 meters of altitude.
The town of El Hule is located at 1.7 kilometers from Pinotepa de Don Luis, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Hule.
Where is El Hule? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Hule in Oaxaca, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Hule building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Hule (Oaxaca) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Hule
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Hule, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pinotepa de Don Luis. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Hule.
Vote for El Hule. Opinions.
Do you like El Hule? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Hule so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinotepa de Don Luis
- Bari Yutazani (1 inhabitants)
- Chiminitió (91 inhabitants)
- Cruz Blanca (8 inhabitants)
- Duatiavi (5 inhabitants)
- Hierba Santa (78 inhabitants)
- La Palma (110 inhabitants)
- Los Guayabos (- inhabitants)
- Pinotepa de Don Luis (5692 inhabitants)
- San Martín (8 inhabitants)
- Xinichikoo (6 inhabitants)
- Yucuchá (383 inhabitants)
- Yucundio (Cerro de Dios) (- inhabitants)
- Yutacoyo (18 inhabitants)
- Yutandikava (5 inhabitants)
- Yutatío (14 inhabitants)