El Huarache (Poanas, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Huarache, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of El Huarache is located in the Municipality of Poanas (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #20 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Huarache is at 1,862 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Huarache is located at 11.3 kilometers from Villa Unión, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Huarache.
Where is El Huarache? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Huarache (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Huarache and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Huarache (Durango) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Huarache
With the satellite map of El Huarache will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Poanas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Huarache.
Vote for El Huarache
Do you like El Huarache or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Huarache to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Poanas
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Poanas
- 18 de Agosto (857 inhabitants)
- Damián Carmona (621 inhabitants)
- Estación Poanas (393 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (5 inhabitants)
- La Ochoa (647 inhabitants)
- Las Güeras de Cieneguillas (Las Güeras) (2 inhabitants)
- Noria de los Pilares (290 inhabitants)
- Orizaba (1532 inhabitants)
- Presa Francisco Villa (La Presa) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Alacrán (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- René Rojas (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (60 inhabitants)