El Gusanito (Oaxaca)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Gusanito (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Oaxaca has 4 inhabitants?
The town of El Gusanito is located in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #82 of the whole municipality. El Gusanito is at 159 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Gusanito is located at 3.9 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Gusanito.
Where is El Gusanito? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Gusanito in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Gusanito, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Gusanito
With the satellite map of El Gusanito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Gusanito.
Vote for El Gusanito. Opinions.
Do you like El Gusanito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Gusanito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional
- Barrio del CBTA (101 inhabitants)
- Cerro de la Esperanza (949 inhabitants)
- Collantes (2235 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cuauhtémoc (7 inhabitants)
- Colonia Usibac (- inhabitants)
- El Manguito (6 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Delia (- inhabitants)
- La Chamusca (1 inhabitants)
- La Raya (120 inhabitants)
- Los Hornos Grandes (111 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Pozos (4 inhabitants)
- Minitán (141 inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (766 inhabitants)
- Santiago Pinotepa Nacional (29604 inhabitants)
- Yutah Tiata (4 inhabitants)