The town of El Escorpión is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #560 of the ranking. El Escorpión is at 3 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Escorpión? You can find it at 8.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pánuco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Escorpión location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of El Escorpión
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Escorpión, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Escorpión.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Escorpión (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El EscorpiónMany people want to stay in the town of El Escorpión itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LAS PALMAS: 13 km away, direction North (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EDUARDOS: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANSIÓN HUASTECA: 12 km away, direction North (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PARABOLICAS: 15 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
Where is El Escorpión? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Escorpión in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Photos of El Escorpión
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Escorpión, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Escorpión, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Escorpión
Do you like El Escorpión or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Escorpión to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Alto del Chijol (Los Manguitos) (340 inhabitants)
- Ejido Escudo Nacional (8 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (- inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (Antonio Moctezuma) (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (7 inhabitants)
- Estación Méndez (220 inhabitants)
- La Angostura (208 inhabitants)
- Las Terneras (- inhabitants)
- Maravillas (7 inhabitants)
- Primera Ampliación del Ejido Palmar Prieto (14 inhabitants)
- San Alfredo (- inhabitants)
- Segunda Ampliación del Carrizal (8 inhabitants)