The town of El Duraznito is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #188 of the ranking. El Duraznito is at 2,444 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Duraznito? You can find it at 25.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tuzantla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Duraznito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Duraznito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Duraznito (Michoacán de Ocampo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Duraznito (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El DuraznitoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Duraznito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Duraznito so you can contact them.:
- CENTRO RECREATIVO EL LLANO SA DE CV: 25 km away, direction Northeast (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YUNGAPETI: 30 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTANCIA YUNGAPETY: 32 km away, direction East (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AGUA BLANCA: 32 km away, direction East (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Duraznito
With the satellite map of El Duraznito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tuzantla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Duraznito.
Photos of El Duraznito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Duraznito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Duraznito.
Vote for El Duraznito
Do you like El Duraznito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Duraznito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Schools in El Duraznito
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Acuicho (9 inhabitants)
- Barranca la Minilla (El Salitrillo) (28 inhabitants)
- El Arroyo del Chile (2 inhabitants)
- El Cascalote (- inhabitants)
- El Limón de la Compañía (- inhabitants)
- El Manguito (13 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (- inhabitants)
- La Fábrica (- inhabitants)
- La Parota (11 inhabitants)
- La Turicata (- inhabitants)
- Las Parotas (Parota de Terrero) (67 inhabitants)
- Los Papayos (- inhabitants)
- Noverón (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (9 inhabitants)
- Paso Ancho (95 inhabitants)