El Dorado (Mazapiltepec de Juárez, Puebla)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Dorado, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Puebla.
The town of El Dorado is located in the Municipality of Mazapiltepec de Juárez (in the State of Puebla). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #9 of the ranking. El Dorado is at 2354 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Dorado? You can find it at 2.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Mazapiltepec de Juárez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Dorado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Dorado? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Dorado (Puebla) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Dorado, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Dorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Dorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mazapiltepec de Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Dorado.
Vote for El Dorado. Opinions.
Do you like El Dorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Dorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mazapiltepec de Juárez
- Colonia Francisco I. Madero (30 inhabitants)
- Cristóbal Quinto (3 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (7 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- Estación de Rinconada (116 inhabitants)
- Ex-hacienda San Luis Sesma (15 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (2 inhabitants)
- La Constancia (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (4 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (Crucero de Rinconada) (- inhabitants)
- Mazapiltepec de Juárez (1425 inhabitants)
- Mazapiltepec de Juárez (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (La Unión) (- inhabitants)
- San José (El Crucero de Rinconada) (- inhabitants)
- San Luis Sesma (150 inhabitants)