The town of El Diecisiete is located in the Municipality of Navolato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #197 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Diecisiete is at 19 meters of altitude.
The town of El Diecisiete is located at 14.0 kilometers from Navolato, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Diecisiete.
Where is El Diecisiete? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Diecisiete (Sinaloa) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Diecisiete? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Diecisiete (Sinaloa) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Diecisiete
With the satellite map of El Diecisiete will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Navolato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Diecisiete.
Vote for El Diecisiete. Opinions.
Do you like El Diecisiete? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Diecisiete so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Navolato
- Aguanta Poco (- inhabitants)
- Aguapepito (634 inhabitants)
- Campo el Retiro (211 inhabitants)
- Campo la Flor (4 inhabitants)
- Campo San Loreto (5 inhabitants)
- Campo Tres Naciones Nuevo (24 inhabitants)
- Ciudad de los Niños (78 inhabitants)
- El Caporal (4 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (178 inhabitants)
- Granja Bachoco (9 inhabitants)
- Once Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- Panamá (- inhabitants)
- Pista Las Ilusiones (2 inhabitants)
- San Emilion (49 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (43 inhabitants)