El Colorado (Mascota, Jalisco)
Learn about tiny town of El Colorado through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
The town of El Colorado is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 4 inhabitants. El Colorado is at 1,258 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Colorado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Colorado (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Colorado building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Colorado (Jalisco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Colorado
With the satellite map of El Colorado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mascota. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Colorado.
Vote for El Colorado. Opinions.
Do you like El Colorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Colorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Mascota
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- El Pedazo del Limón (10 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (- inhabitants)
- El Troje (5 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (7 inhabitants)
- Hacienda la Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Ignacio (15 inhabitants)
- La Villosa (2 inhabitants)
- Las Agritas (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (11 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (8 inhabitants)
- Las Joyitas (- inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (San José de los Corrales) (42 inhabitants)
- Rinconada (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel de Tovar (229 inhabitants)
- Zapotán (13 inhabitants)