The town of El Colmenar is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #338 of the whole municipality. El Colmenar is at 16 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Colmenar is located at 1.7 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Balancán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Colmenar.
Where is El Colmenar? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Colmenar in Tabasco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Colmenar, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Colmenar? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Colmenar (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Colmenar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Colmenar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Colmenar.
Vote for El Colmenar. Opinions.
Do you like El Colmenar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Colmenar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- El Pozo (El Pocito) (50 inhabitants)
- El Silencio (- inhabitants)
- Isla de la Doctora (- inhabitants)
- Isla el Chipre (2 inhabitants)
- José Narciso Rovirosa (61 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (10 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (4 inhabitants)
- La Lucha (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (43 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Robles (1 inhabitants)
- San Alberto (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (11 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (9 inhabitants)
- San Juan del Río (2 inhabitants)