El Ciento Diez (Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Ciento Diez, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of El Ciento Diez is located in the Municipality of San Juan del Río (in the State of Durango). There are 8 inhabitants. El Ciento Diez is at 1,677 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Ciento Diez? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Ciento Diez (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Ciento Diez building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Ciento Diez (Durango) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ciento Diez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ciento Diez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan del Río. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Ciento Diez.
Vote for El Ciento Diez
Do you like El Ciento Diez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Ciento Diez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Juan del Río
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan del Río
- Ciénega Grande (678 inhabitants)
- Colonia Benito Juárez (110 inhabitants)
- El Barranco Colorado (15 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (6 inhabitants)
- El Molino Tercero (5 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (- inhabitants)
- El Resbalón (291 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (42 inhabitants)
- La Boca del Reliz (El Bajío) (54 inhabitants)
- Los Mimbres (- inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo Francisco de Ibarra (El Crucero) (282 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (4 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Borjas (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Pablo (5 inhabitants)