El Chorizo (Martínez de la Torre, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Chorizo, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
The town of El Chorizo is located in the Municipality of Martínez de la Torre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #107 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chorizo is at 100 meters of altitude.
The town of El Chorizo is located at 4.2 kilometers from Martínez de la Torre, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chorizo.
Where is El Chorizo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Chorizo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Chorizo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chorizo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Martínez de la Torre. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Chorizo.
Photos of El Chorizo
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Chorizo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Chorizo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Chorizo. Opinions.
Do you like El Chorizo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chorizo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Martínez de la Torre
- Brinco del Tigre (18 inhabitants)
- Ejido Paso Viejo (21 inhabitants)
- El Bosque de los Encinos (- inhabitants)
- El Cairo (22 inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (8 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- García Aguayo (6 inhabitants)
- Huipiltepec (810 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (13 inhabitants)
- Moisés Lara (5 inhabitants)
- Panal de la Miel (3 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Oro (- inhabitants)
- San Juan Alegre (La Sandía) (3 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (147 inhabitants)