The town of El Chijol is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #278 of the whole municipality. El Chijol is at 85 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Chijol is located at 6.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Aldama, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Chijol.
Where is El Chijol? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Chijol in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Chijol.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Chijol and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Chijol (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chijol
With the satellite map of El Chijol will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Chijol.
Vote for El Chijol. Opinions.
Do you like El Chijol? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chijol so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Paisajito (- inhabitants)
- El Pichijumo (56 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (- inhabitants)
- Juliana (- inhabitants)
- Las Cañadas (- inhabitants)
- Lauro Aguirre (Lázaro Sánchez) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Caballos (1 inhabitants)
- Los González (- inhabitants)
- Los Jagüeyes (3 inhabitants)
- Los Romanes (San Francisco) (- inhabitants)
- Mario Zamorano (1 inhabitants)
- Moisés Acosta (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (Juan de Leija) (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (San Juanito) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (1 inhabitants)