The town of El Centenario is located in the Municipality of El Bosque (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. El Centenario is at 1,257 meters of altitude.
Where is El Centenario? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Centenario (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Centenario building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Centenario (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Centenario
With the satellite map of El Centenario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Bosque. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Centenario.
Vote for El Centenario. Opinions.
Do you like El Centenario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Centenario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Bosque
- Argentina (188 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón (1539 inhabitants)
- Carmen Guayabal (137 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (33 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (4 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (25 inhabitants)
- La Bonanza (48 inhabitants)
- Niquidámbar (45 inhabitants)
- Carmen el Ocotal (312 inhabitants)
- Plátanos (2671 inhabitants)
- Sabinotic (340 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Los López) (7 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (1945 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano Dos (38 inhabitants)
- Unión Tierra Tzotzil (160 inhabitants)