The town of El Capulín is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #293 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Capulín is at 2,340 meters of altitude.
The town of El Capulín is located at 9.8 kilometers from Pinos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Capulín.
Where is El Capulín? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Capulín in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Capulín? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Capulín (Zacatecas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Capulín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Capulín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pinos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Capulín.
Photos of El Capulín
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Capulín? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Capulín.
Vote for El Capulín. Opinions.
Do you like El Capulín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Capulín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Bajío del Estafiate (3 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (- inhabitants)
- El Coyote (Fonseca) (99 inhabitants)
- El Gato (La Soledad) (7 inhabitants)
- El Ramonal (571 inhabitants)
- Juan Covarrubias [Juan Covarrubias (14 inhabitants)
- La Calerilla (113 inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (34 inhabitants)
- La Cascarona (2 inhabitants)
- Las Cuevas (27 inhabitants)
- Majada del Paisano (- inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (19 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (110 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (128 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)