The town of El Capire is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #179 of the ranking. El Capire is at 761 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Capire? You can find it at 11.7 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tuzantla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Capire location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Capire? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Capire (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Capire, which has the following symbol
The population of El Capire (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CapireMany people want to stay in the town of El Capire itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 16 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 15 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LEON ROJO: 25 km away, direction East (17 minutes by car)
- LEÓN ROJO: 28 km away, direction East (24 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Capire
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Capire, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Capire.
Vote for El Capire
Do you like El Capire or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Capire to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Curigineo (56 inhabitants)
- El Mango (- inhabitants)
- El Rodeo de Soledad Grande (134 inhabitants)
- El Tejocote (25 inhabitants)
- La Escuelita (7 inhabitants)
- Lampazo (85 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (9 inhabitants)
- Palo Verde (- inhabitants)
- Pinzanera (24 inhabitants)
- Puerto Ancho (30 inhabitants)
- Rancho Puerto de León (6 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Dios (96 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (29 inhabitants)
- Tanque del Perro (- inhabitants)