The town of El Capire is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #179 of the ranking. El Capire is at 761 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Capire? You can find it at 11.7 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tuzantla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Capire location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Capire? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Capire (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Capire, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Capire? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Capire (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Capire
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Capire, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Capire.
Vote for El Capire. Opinions.
Do you like El Capire? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Capire so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Agua Zarca (10 inhabitants)
- El Cascalote del Salitre (El Salitre) (377 inhabitants)
- El Comal (- inhabitants)
- Huacaz (Pueblo Nuevo) (221 inhabitants)
- La Víbora (5 inhabitants)
- La Vega (- inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Parotas (Parota de Terrero) (67 inhabitants)
- Los Cimientos (42 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Teco (11 inhabitants)
- Piedras Boludas (10 inhabitants)
- Puerto de la Naranja (9 inhabitants)
- Rincón de las Flores (13 inhabitants)
- Taracatío (293 inhabitants)
- Tiripetío (194 inhabitants)