The town of El Canario is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #290 of the whole municipality. El Canario is at 2,213 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Canario is located at 24.0 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Pinos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Canario.
Where is El Canario? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Canario (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Canario, which has the following symbol
The population of El Canario (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CanarioDo you want to stay in El Canario? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Canario:
- HOTEL PEDREGOSO: 22 km away, direction North (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 34 km away, direction Northeast (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 34 km away, direction Northeast (24 minutes by car)
- ALBERGUE EN PINOS: 33 km away, direction Northeast (26 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Canario
With the satellite map of El Canario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pinos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Canario.
Photos of El Canario
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Canario? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Canario.
Vote for El Canario
Do you like El Canario or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Canario to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Cohetera Pulido (7 inhabitants)
- El Burrito (7 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (1 inhabitants)
- El Palmar del Toro (4 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (71 inhabitants)
- Jesús María Sur (San Antonio de la Cruz) (49 inhabitants)
- La Cerca (Las Tranquitas) (24 inhabitants)
- La Loma (Octaviano Mireles Zapata) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (88 inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (5 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (19 inhabitants)
- Refugio de los Ortiz (379 inhabitants)
- Saldaña (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (1140 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (1552 inhabitants)