El Bajío (Temósachi, Chihuahua)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Bajío, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of El Bajío is located in the Municipality of Temósachi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #49 of the ranking. El Bajío is at 1640 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Bajío? You can find it at 67.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Temósachi, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Bajío location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Bajío? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Bajío (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Bajío, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Bajío
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bajío, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Temósachi. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Bajío.
Vote for El Bajío. Opinions.
Do you like El Bajío? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bajío so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Temósachi
- Campo Número Cuatro (- inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Yepachi (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (76 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (4 inhabitants)
- La Cebadilla (- inhabitants)
- La Espiga (- inhabitants)
- Las Cachanas (13 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Aguaje (- inhabitants)
- Mesa los Tubos (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (2 inhabitants)
- Rincón del Cañón (68 inhabitants)
- Tutuaca (148 inhabitants)
- Vallecillo (136 inhabitants)
- Yepachi (750 inhabitants)