The town of El Ancla is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #427 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Ancla is at 85 meters of altitude.
The town of El Ancla is located at 44.8 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Ancla.
Where is El Ancla? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Ancla in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Ancla, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Ancla? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Ancla (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ancla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ancla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Ancla.
Vote for El Ancla. Opinions.
Do you like El Ancla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ancla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Cristo Rey (2 inhabitants)
- El Biznagal (4 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (3 inhabitants)
- El Esmeril (Jorge Herrera Bustamante) (- inhabitants)
- El Huevo (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Pujido (José Rangel A.) (- inhabitants)
- La Encarnación (Juan José Sánchez) (1 inhabitants)
- La Marina Vieja (3 inhabitants)
- La Zamorina (380 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Unión Ganadera El Marino (- inhabitants)