The town of El Algarrobal Dos is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #231 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Algarrobal Dos is at 1,470 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of El Algarrobal Dos is located at 26.4 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Algarrobal Dos.
Where is El Algarrobal Dos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Algarrobal Dos (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Algarrobal Dos, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Algarrobal Dos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Algarrobal Dos (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Algarrobal Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Algarrobal Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Algarrobal Dos.
Vote for El Algarrobal Dos. Opinions.
Do you like El Algarrobal Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Algarrobal Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo Hondo (7 inhabitants)
- El Bordo (154 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Pie de la Cuesta (2 inhabitants)
- El Tejocote (- inhabitants)
- Las Joyitas (17 inhabitants)
- Lechuguilla (19 inhabitants)
- Los Lobitos (6 inhabitants)
- Mineral la Dura (10 inhabitants)
- Paraje la Higuerita (1 inhabitants)
- Pie de la Cuesta (5 inhabitants)
- Piedras Verdes (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Coloradas (- inhabitants)
- Rincón del Chapote (8 inhabitants)