The town of El Alamito is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #858 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Alamito is at 2,058 meters of altitude.
The town of El Alamito is located at 35.1 kilometers from Guachochi, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Alamito.
Where is El Alamito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Alamito (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Alamito (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El AlamitoDo you want to stay in El Alamito? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Alamito:
- HOTEL REGINA: 42 km away, direction Southwest (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE MORELOS: 38 km away, direction Southwest (31 minutes by car)
- AGUA CALIENTE: 51 km away, direction North (39 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL ALIVIANE: 46 km away, direction East (33 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Alamito
With the satellite map of El Alamito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guachochi. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Alamito.
Photos of El Alamito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Alamito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Alamito.
The Postal Code of El Alamito (Chihuahua) is 33187
Do you want to know the Postal Code of El Alamito so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 33187. The first two digits of the ZIP code of El Alamito ("33") correspond to the State of Chihuahua, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for El Alamito
Do you like El Alamito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Alamito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Arroyo de Basigochi (- inhabitants)
- Balde Negro (9 inhabitants)
- Carretera a Aboreachi (1 inhabitants)
- El Salto (7 inhabitants)
- Güirarachi (20 inhabitants)
- Guahuachique (367 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Aguaje (24 inhabitants)
- Nacabeachi (5 inhabitants)
- Napuchi (14 inhabitants)
- Páramo (4 inhabitants)
- Pino Gordo (6 inhabitants)
- Quirichirabo (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Palomas (47 inhabitants)
- Sehuerachi (3 inhabitants)
- Zapareachi (6 inhabitants)