Dora Celia Purata (San Luis Potosí)
Know the tiny town of Dora Celia Purata through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 8 inhabitants in the State of San Luis Potosí
The town of Dora Celia Purata is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #63 of the ranking. Dora Celia Purata is at 28 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Dora Celia Purata? You can find it at 9.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Tamuín, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Dora Celia Purata location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Dora Celia Purata? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Dora Celia Purata (San Luis Potosí) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Dora Celia Purata, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Dora Celia Purata
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Dora Celia Purata, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tamuín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Dora Celia Purata.
Vote for Dora Celia Purata. Opinions.
Do you like Dora Celia Purata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Dora Celia Purata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- El Palmito (1 inhabitants)
- El Torito (1 inhabitants)
- Estación Guerrero II (- inhabitants)
- General Emiliano Zapata (1 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Moctezuma (5 inhabitants)
- La Jarrilla (2 inhabitants)
- La Potranca (3 inhabitants)
- Lazaro Cardenas (Lino Cirilo Santiago) (4 inhabitants)
- Planta Nuevo Progreso de Alimentos (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Hualul (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Chaparra (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Esmeralda (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Tamoanchán (- inhabitants)
- Tampacoy (Garzas Blancas) (11 inhabitants)