The town of Cuatro Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Cuatro Hermanos is at 92 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Cuatro Hermanos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Cuatro Hermanos (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Cuatro Hermanos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Cuatro Hermanos (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cuatro Hermanos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cuatro Hermanos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Cuatro Hermanos.
Vote for Cuatro Hermanos. Opinions.
Do you like Cuatro Hermanos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cuatro Hermanos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Herradero Dos (1 inhabitants)
- El Quino (1 inhabitants)
- Eliud Gómez del Hoyo (6 inhabitants)
- Federico Hinojosa (3 inhabitants)
- Isla Costa Tierra (1 inhabitants)
- La Escuadra (1 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (Palo Blanco) (- inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (54 inhabitants)
- Las Tulitas (5 inhabitants)
- Palitos Blancos (1 inhabitants)
- Ejido Plan de Ayala (110 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (- inhabitants)
- Sociedad Cooperativa Enramadas (257 inhabitants)