The town of Corrales de Belén is located in the Municipality of Torreón (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #86 of the whole municipality. Corrales de Belén is at 1,130 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Corrales de Belén is located at 10.6 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Torreón, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Corrales de Belén.
Where is Corrales de Belén? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Corrales de Belén (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Corrales de Belén building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Corrales de Belén (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Corrales de Belén
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Corrales de Belén, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Torreón. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Corrales de Belén.
Photos of Corrales de Belén
In order for you to enjoy nature around Corrales de Belén, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Corrales de Belén, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Corrales de Belén. Opinions.
Do you like Corrales de Belén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Corrales de Belén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Torreón
- "Club de Caza y Tiro Torreón, Asociación Civil" (4 inhabitants)
- Barreal de Guadalupe (276 inhabitants)
- El Duraznito (El Ranchito) (14 inhabitants)
- Feliciano A. Gómez (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Residencial Rancho Alegre (3 inhabitants)
- José De las Fuentes Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- La Colonia (43 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (La Rosita) (5 inhabitants)
- La Noria Cuatro (4 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (322 inhabitants)
- Los Milagros (2 inhabitants)
- Noria la Cinco la Paz (16 inhabitants)
- Paso del Águila (800 inhabitants)
- Valparaíso (- inhabitants)