The town of Coneto de Indios is located in the Municipality of Coneto de Comonfort (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #23 of the whole municipality. Coneto de Indios is at 2,075 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Coneto de Indios is located at 9.0 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Nogales, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Coneto de Comonfort) it is at 12.7 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Coneto de Indios.
Where is Coneto de Indios? How to get there? Map
Online map of Coneto de Indios in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Coneto de Indios and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Coneto de Indios (Durango) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Coneto de Indios
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Coneto de Indios, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Coneto de Comonfort. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Coneto de Indios.
Vote for Coneto de Indios. Opinions.
Do you like Coneto de Indios? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Coneto de Indios so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Coneto de Comonfort
- Colorines (2 inhabitants)
- Coneto de Comonfort (858 inhabitants)
- Coneto de Indios (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (Chorreños) (6 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (6 inhabitants)
- El Mexicano (- inhabitants)
- El Rincón (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (Potrillos) (323 inhabitants)
- Las Morenas (106 inhabitants)
- Las Playas (El Mono) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ojitos (82 inhabitants)
- Nogales (1117 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Indeje (4 inhabitants)
- San José de Basoco (167 inhabitants)
- Sapioris (164 inhabitants)