PueblosAmerica.com

Colonia el Ciprés

      

We collected numerous data from the small village of Colonia el Ciprés, in addition to photos, maps or statistics.

Thus you will discover this incredible village of 16 inhabitants of Michoacán de Ocampo.

the town of Colonia el Ciprés is located in the Municipality of Morelia (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 16 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #206 of the ranking. Colonia el Ciprés is at 2094 meters of altitude.

Do you want to locate the town of Colonia el Ciprés? You can find it at 9.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Morelia, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Colonia el Ciprés location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.

Population in Colonia el Ciprés

In the town there are 8 men and 8 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 1.80 children per woman. People from outside the State of Michoacán de Ocampo account for 12.50% of the total population. 12.50% of the inhabitants are illiterate (25.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.50 (5.33 within the men and 5.75 within the women).

Indigenous culture in Colonia el Ciprés
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Colonia el Ciprés
37.50% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (75.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Colonia el Ciprés
In Colonia el Ciprés there are 6 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 60.00% have toilet or restroom, 80.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 80.00% a fridge, 100.00% a washing-machine, 40.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 80.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Morelia (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Colonia el Ciprés?

Location map of Colonia el Ciprés: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Colonia el Ciprés, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Colonia el Ciprés in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Colonia el Ciprés with a higher resolution.

Vote for Colonia el Ciprés

Do you like Colonia el Ciprés? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Colonia el Ciprés so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Morelia

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Morelia: