The town of Chun Ox is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 3 inhabitants. Chun Ox is at 66 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Chun Ox? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Chun Ox (Campeche)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Chun Ox and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Chun Ox (Campeche) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Chun Ox
With the satellite map of Chun Ox will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Escárcega. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Chun Ox.
Vote for Chun Ox. Opinions.
Do you like Chun Ox? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Chun Ox so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Casado Ranch (4 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- El Lechugal (635 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (1 inhabitants)
- El Papayal (6 inhabitants)
- La Asunción (292 inhabitants)
- La Naranja de Oro (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Lote Treinta y Seis [Lote Treinta y Seis (1 inhabitants)
- Pulido (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (7 inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (6 inhabitants)
- Silvituc (985 inhabitants)